People and pets love our Zero-Waste Bandanas. In the clothing industry, when cutting fabric for clothing production, small remnant pieces would typically go to landfills. Because sustainability is fundamental to our process, we couldn't let any of our beautiful (albeit small) pieces go to waste. Instead, we use them to create matching accessories including scrunchies and bandanas.
Looks great on people (size L) and fashionable animal friends (all sizes)!
- Designed, printed and sewn in California
- Sustainable, small-batch local production
- Moisture-wicking luxury stretch fabric made with 88% Recycled Poly (made from recycled water bottles) and 12% Spandex
- Muse Cesar is 14 lbs and wears size S/M
- Muse Dakota is 48 lbs and wears size Large (can also max out our S/M)
- Muse Alexa wears size Large
- Size L measures 29" wide x 12" at center, to comfortably fit a person or large dog with up to a 23" neck circumference
- Size S/M measures 21" wide x 10" at center, to comfortably fit a child or small/medium dog with up to 15" neck circumference
- Size XS measures 13" wide x 7.5" at center, to comfortably fit an x-small/small dog or cat with up to 7" neck circumference