Introducing our Melty Racquet Zero-Waste Bandana! When cutting fabric for clothing production, small remnant pieces would typically go to landfills. Because sustainability is fundamental to our process, we couldn't let these beautiful (albeit small) pieces go to waste. Plus we love our prints so much that we don't want to trash them! Instead, we are putting these fabric remnants to good use to create matching accessories.
Looks great on people (size L) and fashionable animal friends (all sizes)!
- Designed, printed and sewn in California
- Moisture-wicking luxury stretch fabric made with 88% Recycled Poly (made from recycled water bottles) and 12% Spandex
- Size L measures 29" wide x 12" at center, to comfortably fit a person or large dog with up to a 23" neck circumference
- Size S/M measures 21" wide x 10" at center, to comfortably fit a child or small/medium dog with up to 15" neck circumference
- Size XS measures 13" wide x 7.5" at center, to comfortably fit an x-small/small dog or cat with up to 7" neck circumference